Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Classic WTF : What the hell enum!?

One day, while I was roaming through Internet, I bump into a article while I was viewing a frequently viewed forum =3

in HeaderDefine.h(This is a header file that will be included in almost every files)


/*----Be sure you have READ this!----
...
...(a long term of manual of this header)
...

I have made this way to make sure
everyone will read this manual.
By Genius Jason
----------------------------------------------/*
enum DECLARE
{
I_HAVE_READ_THE_MANUAL_AND_KNOW_WHAT_I_AM_DOING_THIS = 38106,
I_HAVE_READ_ABOVE_AND_AGGREED_THE_TERM_OF_USE = 39100
};


You might be confused what the hell it is for, ya, it's a trick. While using some function or callback, you have to follow his way or a assert will be invoked :

KaimCore.Init(I_HAVE_READ_ABOVE_AND_.....
KamiCore.CleanupDump(I_HAVE_READ_THE_MANUAL_AND...



"Fuck you Jason you damn moron!"

No comments: